My First Home

My First Home
Santorini 26 by Metricon

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Site Scrape complete


Went down to the block today to see if they had actually started like they said they would. Fence is up, electricity connected, labourers toilet sitting at an interesting angle and I have a lovely swimming pool right in the middle my block as you can see by my photo's below.

Looking at the block with the fence around it I now realise just how big the house is and just how close to the road that it is sited. I have not been given a date for plumbing and slab as yet in fact I have not heard from Metricon for over a week now since they told be I had been given a start date. I'm not surprised given the negative feedback I gave them in their survey.


I have a swimming pool


I Have a fence

and electricity






No comments:

Post a Comment