My First Home

My First Home
Santorini 26 by Metricon

Saturday, April 17, 2010

House Plans


So these are the house plans showing the electricals and flooring and the room sizes. Perhaps a little small to see any great information but will give you a basic idea.

I have made two more changes to the house plans. While still having the double vanity bench space in the en-suite I am only having one basin which will be a feature of the bathroom. I am also narrowing the entrance to the sitting room. Because there are so many living areas in the house I have chosen to turn the sitting room into a craft room come study. I will have two cavity sliding doors which I can keep open and when the room is a little messy and someone is coming over I can just close the doors up. It can also become a fourth bedroom if there are a house full of guests.

Because of their added cost I have chosen not to have down lights. I was a little disappointed but after speaking with so many people who have them and have problems I have decided that I am probably better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment