My First Home

My First Home
Santorini 26 by Metricon

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let the Adventure begin

Well yesterday was a huge day for me. After paying a deposit on my own little piece of dirt back in January I got notification that after much anguish my block had titled and that settlement would be the 29th of April.

To make things even better I signed contracts and paid my deposit with Metricon to build the Santorini 26, a house I have been eyeing off for almost two years.

Why did I choose the Santorini? I really loved the open floor plan, I loved the entrance from the garage into the house and specially loved the huge walk in linen closet and the huge walk in pantry and the outdoor room sealed the deal. To add to this it was in my price range. I chose the Breeze facade as it is the least modern of all the facades they offer and those that know me will know that while I like 'modern' I want a little hint of what I grew up in.

I guess now it is going to be a long 8 months waiting for the house to be completed.

Your welcome to check back on my progress and follow me through the ups and downs of building a new house.

Let the adventure begin..............

No comments:

Post a Comment